Unprocessed timber logs and profile-planed beams
Do you need unprocessed timber logs or beams for your own projects? Our selection includes unprocessed timber logs and profile-planed beams. We manufacture unprocessed logs and beams from high-quality northern pine or spruce tree timber. The timber will be graded and inspected in accordance with manufacturing certificates. The quality inspection is certified by Inspect Sertifiointi Oy.
- Unprocessed timber logs and profile-planed beams from high-quality pine or spruce tree timber.
- The timber is certified by Inspecta Sertifiointi Oy.
- The unprocessed timber logs and beams come from sustainably managed forests.
- The beams may be massive or glulam beams.
- Beam measurements: width 70 mm – 270 mm, length 12,000 mm.
Deliveries for beams
The deliveries will usually be made with full trailers. The beams may be massive or glulam beams, 70 mm – 270 mm in width and 12,000 mm in length.
PEFC certificate and sustainable development
The unprocessed timber logs and beams are PEFC certified. PEFC certification guarantees that the timber comes from sustainably managed forests. Our customers also have the possibility to verify the origin of the wood. Tracking the origin of the wood is a part of responsible wood construction and it expresses our commitment to sustainable development.
What about transport?
Read more about our transport service.